Bf4 ''news''

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Sedargo, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Sedargo Well-Known Member

Xbox Live Gamertag:
    iHateThisMap1
    So I was doing my usual Twitter lurk where I observe (stalk) interesting tweets (potential leaks and news) from people (DICE) and I found out today that Alan Kertz is the ''Core Gameplay Coordinator'' for Battlefield 4. Here's the link: https://twitter.com/Demize99
  2. Spetsnazguy123 Moderator, Primarch of Chaos.

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Steam: Darkwrath121
    Xbox Live Gamertag:
    Email: generalmccooey@gmail.com
    That's nothing...
    There has been leaked info floating around for the last couple of weeks.
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=498308
  3. Sedargo Well-Known Member

Xbox Live Gamertag:
    iHateThisMap1
    PoisenPawn likes this.
  4. PoisenPawn Well-Known Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    poisenpawn
    PSN ID:
    To-Octavia
    Xbox Live Gamertag:
    PoisenPawn
    I have to agree with spetz , seem i heard a month or so ago about BF4???
  5. Spetsnazguy123 Moderator, Primarch of Chaos.

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Xbox Live Gamertag:
    We don't.
    We didn't know if the GTAV/BF3 leaks were true.

Also, I did back my point up, in the form of a link!
  6. Sedargo Well-Known Member

Xbox Live Gamertag:
    iHateThisMap1
    HOW DO WE KNOW THE LINK IS RELIABLE?!
  7. Sedargo Well-Known Member

Xbox Live Gamertag:
    iHateThisMap1
    E
    But seriously, I was trying to let everyone know that he's the core gameplay coordinator. I've known about BF4 for a while haha
  8. Spetsnazguy123 Moderator, Primarch of Chaos.

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Xbox Live Gamertag:
    Yeah, I've been following him for quite a while.
  9. Sedargo Well-Known Member

Xbox Live Gamertag:
    iHateThisMap1
    Ok
    Oh :(
  10. Syuzeren Well-Known Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Syuzeren
    My wishlist. Because I felt like it.

-They should make a game mode with 3 factions on one map (US, Russia, China. Maybe India). They could ad an interesting.
    Planetside area control mode, where you have the capture an area by capturing flags inside the area.
    -More Antrac (Mobile Spawn Points) like vehicles that move faster than 5 MPH. Something like a C-130 which's only job is to spawn paratroopers.
    -A 8v8 Search & Destroy mode.
    -Character Customization like in Mount & Blade or TES. Camouflage should be locked to the map. No snow mans in the dessert, please. They could though be able to create some options for every environment.
    -Weapon customization that would improve on the MOH system.
    -Maps that are based on game modes. And no cramming of game modes into maps.
    -Full destruction, or at least improved BC2 destruction.
    -Bleeding out mechanic. There should be placed Med Kits at fixed locations, such as flags are M-Coms. There shouldn't be health regeneration.
    -No magic vehicle repair. Make some tool stations where you can pick up welding kits, so that everyone can use vehicles.
    -Ammo refills should be scarce and only be placed at mayor bases.
    -Dirt Bikes. They don't fill up a lot of space, and there could be one for every player on the map. Maybe even an auto-detect system that automatically spawns a dirt bike when you reach an outpost.
    -Actual Russian and Chinese language. With the option the change it to Engrish and Drunken Speak.
    -Tweaked Class system that isn't dominated by the Medic/Assault.'
    -Some actual benefits to be a squad leader. Maybe the ability to drop supply crates that activates if someone is completely out of ammo. You should then wait for it the land which means, you'll have to defend you teammate until it arrives.
    -Combat scars, lost equipment. When your soldier has been trough a lot of punishment, they should have some scars, ripped clothes, lost equipment (just visual equipment like the Support Scissors).
    Sedargo likes this.
  11. Sedargo Well-Known Member

Xbox Live Gamertag:
    iHateThisMap1
    I'm digging that combat scars idea :D I never thought of that. Maybe apply it to vehicles so armor falls off. I like all of it and I'd love a Search and Destroy type mode!