Battelog

Discussion in 'Support' started by wingnuut, Sep 28, 2011.

1. wingnuut New Member

Is anyone having issue with Battelog. When I launch the game battlelog opens but I get this error.

Your browser is not fully supported, soldier!

You will be able to look around and talk to your friends, but not join their game.

Now it worked fine for me yesterday. Anyone ideas why it would work today? Has anyone been able to fix this issue?
  2. a407hustla Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    a407hustla
    PSN ID:
    a407hustla
    Battelog

i have yet to get on battlelog i jus started playing beta last nite. how do i get to my battlelog?
  3. BF3 shredd3r New Member

Battelog

Same here a407,idk how to register. PLZ HELP ANYONE!!!!! :)
  4. Syuzeren Well-Known Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Syuzeren
    Battelog

Make a EA/Origin account, download the Beta (Don't ask how, I got a early access key). Go to: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/

5. el expl0siv0 New Member

Battelog

I made a thread like this at the EA forums but they don't make any sense and I can't find my original thread. I'm on 360 and it isn't working for me either. It says that "your account is not allowed to login." It is my understanding that it just starts working for your account if the gamertag linked with it has played the beta but it isn't working and I don't think it is working for a good amount of people over on the EA forums. So it could just be that battlelog (like the beta) is buggy or I'm worried that my "origin" id isn't linked up with my gamertag but I can't figure out how to link those two things for the life of me on EA's terrible series' of websites.

EDIT

...I also don't know why my avatar here is a shocker...
  6. dheerajin New Member

Battelog

coz ur brower was without plugin which required to deal with server and ur downloaded beta files and start game launcher
  7. a407hustla Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    a407hustla
    PSN ID:
    a407hustla
    Battelog

yeah i already went on my battlelog.its kool lke a facebook for battelfield lol but i have yet to chat witn anyone on it jus check my overall performance