Accused For A Cheater

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by WildFox, Feb 19, 2012.

1. PoisenPawn Well-Known Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    poisenpawn
    PSN ID:
    To-Octavia
    Xbox Live Gamertag:
    PoisenPawn
    <~~~ keeps all of his hate mail for a good laugh when I need it !
  2. Shane22592 Member

Xbox Live Gamertag:
    PeanutHorse
  3. WildFox Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Reconnai
    so I guess everyone have to face this stupidity once in awhile. lol
  4. PoisenPawn Well-Known Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    poisenpawn
    PSN ID:
    To-Octavia
    Xbox Live Gamertag:
    PoisenPawn
    Yeah dude , I go through it all the time! Also man i've been guilty of saying "no way man" theres no freaking way! But then I think of some of my craziness and say well maybe !!!
  5. Spetsnazguy123 Moderator, Lord Castellan.

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Steam: Darkwrath121
    Xbox Live Gamertag:
    Email: generalmccooey@gmail.com
    Kind of unrelated but my little brother got hate mail from an idiot because 'our connection sucked' and he should 'go play CoD'...
    1. Our connection is fine...
    2. Really? REALLY?!? To message someone about something like that must give you a mental age of 6...
    Whining to someone because maybe our connection dipped randomly..? Telling to go play CoD..?
    ShaneBongos (PSN) is probably 9...
    Check his favourite weapons... fun times...
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Shanebongos/stats/185503989/ps3/
  6. Ryukuruyu Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Ryuknight
    PSN ID:
    Ryukuruyu
    Sorry for double post. Something is wrong with the post because it thought that what I typed in was a what you said. Moving on, let me type back my original message. Well sometimes you do stupid things, and for almost all of those PSN (Or SEN once change becomes perm) users once in their life time they have had to have sent someone a message saying something like "YOU SUCK!" or "Go play CoD you CoD faggot!" stuff like that. Now the point is is that everyone does stupid things once or more in their life. We are all humans, we make good and bad choices at times. Now excuse me, i'll be on my Ps3 yelling at this 'ShaneBongos' guy.
  7. Spetsnazguy123 Moderator, Lord Castellan.

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Xbox Live Gamertag:
    M
    My brother is 10... Poor little guy...
  8. Ryukuruyu Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Ryuknight
    PSN ID:
    Ryukuruyu
    Well, if he ever finds out this Forum and as soon as he makes a account just Ip ban his ass ...
    I think you can figure out if he comes onto this forum because he'll probably post this PSN ID.
  9. edward-hyde Well-Known Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    edwardhye
    PSN ID:
    Eward-hyde
    i got one today calling my team campers P*** when the b**** where using famas and usas

i told him psn talk is easy he never responded i wish i could fight people and hit them in the f****** jaw that s*** it despectful
    IRQ likes this.
  10. Spetsnazguy123 Moderator, Lord Castellan.

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Xbox Live Gamertag:
    Indeed....
  11. Colt_Gun Well-Known Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Colt_Gun00
    PSN ID:
    Colt_Gun00
    Not to brag or anything, but I am suprised that I havn't been accused of hacking. I'm not terribly skilled infantry wise, but when I get a Littlebird I will destroy the enemy team usually. I get scores like 33-0, 63-3, 42-1 etc. sometimes on Noshahr or Damavand and I have never been accused to hacking or cheating... or even spawn camping (while in the chopper). This seems suprising to me, because most people I kill are complainey noobs who will look for excuses to send hate/troll mail.

Although come to think of it, one time a level 7 "reported" me for sniping him while he was in his deployment, while he was sniping aswell. I feel lucky to not be banned right now guys...
  12. Colt_Gun Well-Known Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Colt_Gun00
    PSN ID:
    Colt_Gun00
    It is my life goal to invent something that allows you to punch someone in the face through the internet... I would be a very rich man if I succeed.
  13. edward-hyde Well-Known Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    edwardhye
    PSN ID:
    Eward-hyde
    please do people act tough on psn
  14. WildFox Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Reconnai
    Littlebird and Z-11 pilot's lifespan tend to be very short lived in PC...... XD
    cause even a handgun will easily remove you from its seat.
  15. Colt_Gun Well-Known Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Colt_Gun00
    PSN ID:
    Colt_Gun00
    On consoles however, it is more realistic. People don't have super-human aiming ability and lightning reflexes... Instead they cannot track a target for shit and miss the simplist shots. Tell me which enemy sounds better out of those two?
  16. WildFox Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Reconnai
    true that's why I want to play BF3 in console from time to time. it must be like a vacation even with the fact that I'll probably aim like shit behind a controllers. XD
  17. Sgt. SuperSanity Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    SuperSanity1
    Xbox Live Gamertag:
    SuperSanity1
    I don't know man, some people are really good at aiming with a controller. Granted, nothing beats the precision of a mouse.
  18. Sgt. SuperSanity Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    SuperSanity1
    Xbox Live Gamertag:
    SuperSanity1
    I don't know why people called the Famas overpowered so much. Granted, I got a service star with it in one day, but the few times I managed to pick up an L85, I found it to be far better.
  19. edward-hyde Well-Known Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    edwardhye
    PSN ID:
    Eward-hyde
    it has the fastest fire it's not over powered it runs out of ammo pretty quick
  20. Colt_Gun Well-Known Member

Battlelog/Origin ID:
    Colt_Gun00
    PSN ID:
    Colt_Gun00
    And they are giving the L85 a complete upgradde with the new patch.
    edward-hyde likes this.